Number of employees: 394.
Responsible person contact: Mladen Stojanović.
International quality standards: BS EN ISO 9001:2015 i EN 9100:2018 (BVC, London); BAS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 (BATA, Sarajevo).
Short company profile:
– Overhaul of turbojet engines;
– On condition maintenance;
– Designing and equipping of the overhaul capacities and transfer technologies;
– Repair service using special technologies and process technologies: NDT, electroplating, plasma/HVOF/PVD coatings, shot peening, balancing, testing of assemblies & engines, etc.
– Production of parts and assemblies for the turbojet engines;
– Production of special tools;
– Production of parts according to requirements for technologies: CNC machining, EDM, EBW & TIG welding, forming (pressing, expanding, heat treatment, etc.
– Metrology of electrical and non-electrical measures/values;
– Testing of materials/products;
– Development, investigation and design of laboratory capacities;
– Equipment: for calibrating moment of a force, angle, pressure & flow; primary length master/standard – interferometer, laser measuring system, atomic absorption spectrophotometry, electronic microscopy, NDT methods, etc.
Annual production capacity usage, in %: 70-75.
Markets of the interest for the company: Africa, Southeast Asia, France, Italy, Russia.
Type of the partner the company is interested in:
–Manufacturer of final products;
–Supplier of components.